We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how cubeworldusa.com and its affiliates (collectively “Cube World USA”) collect and process your personal information through Cube World USA websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Cube World USA Services”). By using Cube World USA Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Cube World USA Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Cube World USA Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Cube World USA Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Cube World USA Services, including information about your interaction with products, content, and services available through Cube World USA Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Cube World USA Services and other content served by or on behalf of Cube World USA on other websites. Our physical stores may use cameras, computer vision, sensors, and other technology to gather information about your activity in the store, such as the products and services you interact with.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Cube World USA Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our conditions of use including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy a Cube World USA, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.